Sunday, December 31, 2006

Glory

In May of 2005 a friend of mine, Mardel Connell, called me and said she'd like to breed her mare for me and give me the foal. I was extremely excited! I had dreamed of having a foal for a long time. Actually I had tried to breed my mare twice and both times she didn't end up getting pregnant. So, for the next 11 months I waited, and waited and waited... Finally on April 30th she was born! A little blue roan filly! She had to stay at Mardel's place until she was weaned, but I used every excuse possible and went and saw her often. :-) She is now home, at our place, and fitting in quite nicely. I would just like to introduce the newest member of our herd:
"Very Darling Glory"
aka "Glory"
~Lacey


Glory enjoys a run in our pasture.


Ain't she pretty? :-)
Thank you, Mardel! She's a dream come true.
If ya'll want to come out and see her, I certainly don't mind showing her off. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~AliisaJoy~ said...

Ooohhh, she's soo beautiful!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home