Monday, December 04, 2006

Who's the Secret Friend?!?

Every beginning of December, our family exchanges names and for the entire month we have a "secret friend." This is the person we buy a gift for on Christmas, but each person also does special things for their "friend" every day. We find gifts on our pillows, our beds made or our cars cleaned. This evening, Blake had a wrapped box on his pillow...and it was moving!

"Bagheera," the black kitten, is happily getting used to his new home, and the big question remains:
"Who did it?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Divine's Dern Thawts said...

I love 2 things about blogs; ministry to reach lost souls; cats!!! Check out my blog and you will see. I only bookmark wholesome blogs. Yours is one of those blogs.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Divine's Dern Thawts said...

I love 2 things about blogs; ministry to reach lost souls; cats!!! Check out my blog and you will see. I only bookmark wholesome blogs. Yours is one of those blogs.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Divine's Dern Thawts said...

I love 2 things about blogs; ministry to reach lost souls; cats!!! Check out my blog and you will see. I only bookmark wholesome blogs. Yours is one of those blogs.

6:37 PM  
Blogger ~AliisaJoy~ said...

Such a cute kitten!! I like that idea of a "secret friend". Sounds fun!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home